Monday, July 19, 2010
Ute Stampede weekend
Once again, we went to Nephi to celebrate the Ute Stampede rodeo. It was fun to see everyone, especially Brittany's boys...they just LOVED Luke! It was also nice to stay in my Mom & Dad's new house, I told them it was like staying at a resort :) the rodeo was fun too! I took lots of pictures, but just realized I didn't get any of Jake and Luke, so if someone has one, let me know!
My favorite part: the parachutist bringing the flag into the arena at the beginning of the rodeo. Every year he jumps while the song "Proud to be an American" plays in the grandstands. Then the Utah National Guard soldiers run out to catch the flag and they hold it there while the National Anthem plays. It is the most touching and patriotic thing I ever see, and I love it!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cute pictures! I wish I could've seen you this weekend, too bad Chris worked. =( It's so fun your parents live next door now, man too bad that didn't happen 10 years ago, right? ha ha
Post a Comment