Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a way fun Thanksgiving this year with Jesse's family! We went out to Howe, ID to his aunt's house. There was tons of yummy food of course, and we had such a fun time visiting with family. Luke enjoyed Thanksgiving too...he ate 3 jars of baby food, some of my yams and mashed potatoes, and almost a whole roll! We call him the bottomless pit. I think he just didn't like watching everyone else eating when he was already done, so he kept eating too!
This year was also great because I have SO much to be thankful for. The number one thing this year of course being my sweet baby Luke. But I also have amazing family and friends and I am often just overwhelmed with gratitude. I am especially grateful to Jesse, who works so incredibly hard so he can provide for us and allow me to be a stay at home mom. I couldn't be happier! :)

Luke's Thanksgiving dinner :)


With Uncle Taylor


Still eating...


With Grandma! We thought this was so funny because after he ate, we set him down on the floor, and his belly was so big that his pants popped open! What a little pig :)


Full of great food and so happy :)


Jesse and Erin after dinner

No comments: