Friday, April 1, 2011

SPRING!

Spring has finally sprung in Idaho Falls! Well, at least for one day it did...unfortunately, it is supposed to get cold and stormy again starting tomorrow. I think the nice sunny day we had today was Mother Nature's cruel way of saying April Fool's! But anyways, that is why we took full advantage of the sunshine and had a blast! Our little Luke just loves being outdoors, and he had SO MUCH fun at the park today! Even if I let him wander out onto the balcony, he just walks around loving it and then throws a fit when I bring him back in. =( Poor boy, we sure cant wait for summer!! Anyways, today was the nicest day we have had so far this year, it was in the 60's! Woohoo! Here are just a few pictures from today's activities...
To see a few more, click here





No comments: